Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

Today is my beautiful little girl's 1st birthday. I can't believe a year has already passed - just gone way too quickly. It's such an emotional time and I am so proud of her. She is so bright and spunky - and ready to take on the world!

Theo opens her birthday present - a teaset - this morning.

Newborn Theodora in hospital.

One month old in her funky dress and crazy hair.

6 months old - eating food!

8 months old

Theodora - Happy 1st birthday - 7 January 2010

I put Theo in my baby dress that my grandmother crocheted for me over 35 years ago (gulp!). But I don't want her to ruin it so she had to get out of it again pretty quickly!

Theo has taken to pulling out long scraps of fabric from my stash and wearing it around her neck, scarflike. It's quite funny, especially as she doesn't want me to remove it. Perhaps a future designer? She is making a lot of chattery noises now... not long til she speaks. Still not walking without a walker but that is not far away either.

2 comments:

Desiderata said...

Happy Birthday Theo.

Jess said...

Theo is gorgeous - just like her mum.
Happy (late) Birthday Theodora. Hope I can see you later this year.
x