Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new abode

My new living room - all in green!

New bedroom with old wallpaper that doesn't look too bad with my iron bed.

The office is still in boxes... but getting there!

I don't normally bake but today I made Theo some savoury baked treats... these are made with veges, potato & pumpkin and some sardines.

I'm trying to get more calcium into her (hence the sardines) as I'm taking her off dairy for a while.
Theo has discovered corn... it's her favourite food at the moment!

4 comments:

willywagtail said...

Ooo! It all looks so good. Theo is certainly changing isn't she. No more little baby. Cherrie

Kara said...

Yes, changing too fast!!! It's crazy!

veri maz said...

glad to see your settled in, love the retro green lounge suite :)

looking forward to hearing your take on blackheath life

Jess said...

House looks very sweet and already like home. We bought the bed too and I love it. Have been looking for a comforter like yours to complete it - but never seen one as nice. Maybe a Kara Smith quilt?

Theo looks like such a little girl now - and so much like those pics of you when little. She's as adorable as ever.
xxx