Friday, February 5, 2010

Musings and clutches

Up now on my site : all fab recycled fabric clutches are now $59.95 AUD including yes including postage (Australia only - international enquiries welcome, I will just add some for postage). This is such a good opportunity for you to grab some of these gorgeous gals while they are hot!

As for me...

I don't know what is going on in life but just yesterday I had a fall. I was trying to take the washing down to the laundry and it has been raining for days. So the slippery wet wooden steps plus me trying to manage a heavy basket of washing plus my stupid dog Nelly in the way meant I fell heavily on the steps, landing on my lower back. Hmmm mmm, let me tell you, it DOES NOT feel good. I have a massive egg lump there now and a large garish purple bruise.

Mixing this up with Theo's whooping cough including a spell in hospital this week, a broken toe (mine not hers), a new house, new life with my ex leaving me a few months ago - well, sometimes I wonder when Karma might shine on me. Is 2010 gonna be MY year? LOL

I'd like to think so... bring it on.

5 comments:

willywagtail said...

It all sounds very bad except it was good you fell with the washing and not Theo. We have outside wooden stairs that get slippery in the rain. I always take them slowly but even so have felt my feet slipping a few times. Have you had you back checked. I've broken my tailbone a few times from thumping falls (including the day my ex told me he was having an affair!) and it has interfered with monthlies when I was teenager. Cherrie

CurlyPops said...

I hope 2010 is a much brighter and better year.

Kara said...

Thanks guys!!! Cherrie, that would have been a shock with your ex... grrrr...!

Had a good nights sleep so feel better but Theo is so sick and sleeps with me so that will be the next thing, training her back into her own bed.

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics said...

Hey Kara - I feel absolutely certain your year is on the up and up! Guess what happened to me after I was thinking about your poor toe...

http://vintagefabrics.blogspot.com/2010/02/do-you-believe-in-self-fulfilling.html

Yes - I did it!

Kara said...

Oh my god - its spreading!!! Arghhh!