Sunday, June 27, 2010

New dresses!

Yes, the dresses are STILL coming! It's been a whirlwind of late... but you can see they are piling up - with another 24 to add to this pile. Just finishing button holes and sewing double buttons (on each side of the dress) is proving a little difficult with my 17 mth old hanging off me (and hardly napping during the day anymore).

Also, I can't currently upload to my website... arghhh... so posting the dresses here for now.

4 finished and ready to go so be quick!


Dress 1: Reversible dress: 6 mth old - 4 vintage buttons (2 each side) exterior in 60's white cotton with gorgeous retro print & reverse in green floral cotton. $49.95 + $10 express p & h - contact me.

Dress 2:
Reversible dress: 2 yrs old - 4 vintage buttons (2 each side) + another at bottom of dress, exterior in 50's white cotton with gorgeous knife & fork & roses print in cotton, reverse in 60's heavier cotton print. $49.95 + $10 express p & h - contact me.

Dress 2:
Reversible dress: 6 mth old - 4 vintage buttons (2 each side) exterior in hawaiian print & reverse in 70's chocolate floral cotton. $49.95 + $10 express p & h - contact me.

Dress 4:
Reversible dress: 6 mth old - 4 vintage buttons (2 each side) exterior in pretty heavy white floral cotton & reverse in green floral cotton. $49.95 + $10 express p & h - contact me.

3 comments:

teemoo designs said...

so gorgeous Kara. I really like the fabric in the top photo (the pile of dresses), the dress in the bottom left hand corner. It looks like green leaves. I also like the bright blue and white floral print.

Whats the reverse ? I am keen, not for Samuel of course. They are sooooo pretty. Im proud of you!!!

Miss Milla's said...

Great dresses. Is this your own pattern. Its very cute.

Jo said...

Lovely Kara.
Still waiting for some boys pants!!