Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bring it on!


And 10 days to go til xmas! Wow, what a year it has been. I have to admit, I'm a little tired...

We have just gone through 4 days of gastro, literally ripping through the household (sorry, bad choice of words but it's really been like that). With tonsilitis a couple of weeks ago, moving house, a funeral in Kempsey of a dear friend of Geoff's, a quick trip to his parents on the Qld border AND (now I can finally announce it!) a pregnancy, I am feeling really tired and want a calm life for a while.

I wonder what 2011 has in store for us? Well, hopefully a baby by the end of June but everything else is up in the air and it's quite fun not knowing what is around the corner. I never seem to be able to spend much time on my business anymore, but you know, that's ok too. I have given in to parenthood! Theo and I have so much fun that I just can't concentrate on the business the way I want to... and often I wonder, what is it I'd really like to do next anyway?

Changes are always good... jeez, I have been through them a lot lately, but they are healthy for all of us. I welcome them.

So bring on 2011!

1 comment:

willywagtail said...

Looks like your little one is having a really comfy ride there. It is very hard to combine parenthood with other things and if you can afford not to it will be better for your children. Cherrie

word verification is "pregeop" most appropriate!