Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Something's make you smile...


Just saw this posted here and wanted to share... this photo bought such a smile to my face! Isn't it adorable? So easy and so effective. When I think of all the sad looking pretty teapots you see in 2nd hand shops that are cracked, lids missing or just not useable anymore - and then see this fabulous way to display flowers... well, I am totally inspired.

And one day soon we will have our own house - I might have to ask hubby if he will get this going for me! (Although, in all honesty, this has to be the most simple recycled project!).

Have a lovely day and THANK GOD (ha ha) that Easter is over!
x

3 comments:

Toria said...

That is gorgeous & I hope I can find somewhere here to copy it.

Off to save a copy of the pic for inspiration.

thank you!

Kara said...

Isn't the idea so lovely! Hope you find a space to do it and post pics.

Kara

willywagtail said...

So pretty. I wonder how they hang them. Cherrie