Saturday, September 29, 2012

Amazing Bathurst

Wowsers, looks like I haven't posted in a while. So much has been going on in our lives that I haven't had much time to post.

Design-wise, my life has been quite busy with graphic design rather than my love of vintage fabrics. Graphic design is my trade and I am always working on projects for clients quietly behind my handbag and baby dress business. This always works so well cos I can do it at night when the little girls are asleep.
The most recent and exciting project is 'Amazing Bathurst'. This is a group of local boutique businesses in Bathurst who have got together to create an incredible brand. I have created their logo, pull up banners, facebook imagery, styleguide, print media and website design. The website can be viewed here. It lives within another website, Amazing Country Escapes. You can follow via facebook here too. This brand is definitely one to watch in the future!


Meanwhile, we are loving living in the Blue Mountains again and doing up our little house. The garden is coming along well, plans for our beautiful art deco bathroom are underway (November we think!) and the girls are settling in well.

No comments: