Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A message to 2013

Dear 2013,

Happy New Year! 2013 - here we come.

I have been waiting for you cos 2012 was a bit of a doozy. We had everything from buying our beautiful house, surgery for myself, redundancy for Geoff and starting back up his tiling business, my father-in-law Ritchie passing away as well as a couple of lovely holidays. A real mixed bag. It's been tough, incredibly sad and also joyous.


 So, 2013, we welcome you... bring on what you will.

I have no resolutions I need to worry about sticking too. I am considering breast reduction surgery this year which means I would ideally like to lose another 10 kilos. I'm loving the new kids dresses (up to size 6 - yay!) that I'm about to release and feeling a bit excited about that. I think I'm over my handbag range.

Time for change.
Love me.
x

No comments: