Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nelly RIP

Ball mad in 2009

Tonight we said good bye to my darling dog Nelly. She's been with me from 2000 - 2013 and has lived with me in Sydney, Darwin, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Helensburgh and the Blue Mountains. She hasn't been right for a couple of days and I am devastated tonight to think she's gone.

 Nelly with both my daughters - 2009 and 2011

Nelly had some lumps on her chest which have turned out to be tumours. We decided not to continue checking any further and let her go. She was a ball mad dog and it doesn't make sense to push a dog who's quality of life is suffering.


So... understandably... I can't stop crying. She's been with me through so much. Two relationship breakups, two children, lived all over Australia with me and has travelled more than most Australians. The other States she hadn't been to was WA and Tasmania.

RIP Nelly old girl.
xxx

1 comment:

benedettacrafty.com said...

Kara, I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing Nelly RIP. I believe memories of Nelly in your life will never fade. Hugs
Bianca
www.benedettacrafty.com